Social Clubs, Trade Associations & Other Tax Exempt Entities

There are numerous types of nonprofit organizations with a wide variety of missions.  Besides section 501(c)(3) organizations, I advise other nonprofits, including:

  • Title holding companies under either section 501(c)(2) or section 501(c)25)
  • Trade/business associations under section 501(c)(6)
  • Social welfare organizations under section 501(c)(7)
  • Voluntary employee benefit associations under section 501(c)(9)
  • Political action committees under section 527